We contribute to the development of an enriched networked society by offering our clients the very best options and delivering results that surpass their expectations.
Message from the CEO
Bluestar Corporation was founded in 1990 as a specialist in net marketing consulting. Since then, we have consistently provided services in this field to a range of corporate clients.Over this long history, we have embodied the phrase "history repeats itself," by frequently anticipating major changes and other trends in the notoriously hard to predict IT industry.
Thanks to the support of relationships of trust we have built with people and companies over the years, Bluestar Corporation can proudly boast of having been a key player in the development of Japan's IT industry. From PC-based communications and the Internet era, to an evolution into vital social infrastructure, the role of communication networks is constantly changing. My vision is to see Bluestar Corporation continue to play an important part in shaping this new industrial revolution into a framework that will benefit society as a whole.
philosophy of Bluestar Corporation
Social Mission: MISSIONWe believe it is our mission to do our part to lead the steadily growing IT society in the right direction, and will strive to help IT society spread, with a willingness to always question our choices.
Aspirations as a Company: VISIONProfessing our role as an "Information Strategy Adviser" to assist new companies, we develop in tandem with client companies, and will establish a nationwide framework for offering support.
Value Creation: VALUECustomers, shareholders, partners, society and employees. For this range of stakeholders, all with different interests, finding the proper balance of value is critical. We view efforts to maximize customer satisfaction (i.e., a conviction that customer service comes first) as the essence of the service industry, and believe that the success of these efforts will merge in the form of increased value for stakeholders.
Corporate Code of Conduct
- Provide customers with surveys and services in a fair and environmentally responsible manner.
- In business transactions, we act in a fair and transparent manner and engage in free competition; we also maintain sound relationships with government agencies.
- We actively and fairly disclose corporate information to enhance communication with the general public; corporate data is also managed is a responsible manner.
- We view environmental problems as a common issue facing all of humanity, and recognize management efforts to address these issues as vital to the existence and activities of every company. To this end, we take voluntary and proactive steps to address environmental concerns.
- As a good corporate citizen, we greatly value coexistence with local communities, and make efforts to pursue social contribution activities.
- We strive to ensure a safe and comfortable working environment, give full play to the abilities and utilization of our employees, and have an abiding respect for their personalities, individuality, and diversity.
- We do not tolerate interaction of any kind with anti-social forces or groups.
- When operating outside Japan, we show a deep respect for other cultures and customs and strive to contribute to the economic development of the region.
- We gather information from a global perspective, ascertaining and incorporating international trends into our businesses.
- We endeavor to treat all stakeholders as equal to one another. For this reason, we solicit input regularly from voices within and outside the Company. Additionally, we take steps to put effective internal control systems in place and ensure thorough understanding and compliance with corporate ethical norms.
Ensuring full compliance with this Corporate Code of Conduct requires vigilance on the part of the Company and its employees. In the unlikely event that violations of this code arise, the Company itself will spearhead efforts to resolve the problem and prevent its recurrence. We will report progress made to this end to the public as appropriate. After clarifying authority and accountability in the matter, violations will be dealt with in a stern but fair manner.